|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$3200 - S$3500 per month + + AWS + bonus + holiday|
Our client is a high profile brand and household name in their specific field. With a strong global footprint, they distribute their products via owned company stores and third party retailers and distributors. This role presents a great opportunity for someone to join an organisation with a strong track record of year on year growth.
Joining a finance team of six, you will bring existing experience of Accounts Payable gained in a large organisation where you have managed your own supplier portfolio. You will be comfortable in dealing with 150+ invoices per week in terms of processing from coding to payment and actioning queries. You will also have experience of additional accounting and reporting aligned tasks including:
- Timely and accurate invoice processing
- Weekly payment runs
- Accounts Payable reporting; cashflow forecasting and analysis on spend across key areas
- Fixed Assets; additions, disposals and valuation of the Fixed Asset Register
- Posting journals relating to OPEX and Fixed Assets
The role represents a great opportunity for someone wanting to transition from Accounts Payable into a more generalist role. It would also be a good role for someone with good all round accounting skills gained in a small team environment to join a large global brand.
Applicants must have:
- A Diploma or Degree in an Accounting or Finance related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable with some month end reporting exposure
- Be confident in working with a large ERP system such as SAP or Oracle
- Confident communication skills to engage with stakeholders via phone and email
- A team playing approach and willingness to learn new skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Please not that due to the Chinese New Year public holiday we may not be able to respond to your application immediately.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1988390