Accountant (Billing & Revenue)
Accountant (Billing & Revenue) - Leading US MNC
Our client is a leading US MNC looking for an experienced candidate to support the Singapore business with potential opportunities of growth.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible to provide billing support, revenue recognition, set up client billing, perform credit review, processing and generate invoices and etc. You will ensure the compliance and adherence to billing cycles, contract terms and client requirements. You will assist in financial closing activities and support audits and tax matters as required. You will liaise with internal parties and external clients to provide value-added service and resolve finance issues. This role would be exposed to further learning and development opportunities in various aspects of the accounting function for the suitable candidate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or qualified accountant
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience with billing and revenue recognition
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in using Oracle GFS is a plus
- Able to take initiative and be self-motivated with great communication skills
- Able to work independently and an eagerness to pick up new challenges
- Media/ Advertising/Public Relations or service background is preferred
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Yaxi Fan(R1988390)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. www.ambition.com.sg
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.