Accountant - Legal
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||excellent variable bonus|
Our client, reputed firm in the Legal Sector with offices across the region and a large HQ in Singapore, is looking for a strong and experienced Accountant to support the Finance team
- finance and statutory reporting
- budget and forecast
- business partnering - FP&A
The position will look after the financial accounting funciton for 2 of the entities in the group based in Singapore. The role will report into the Finance Manager and work closely with the SG finance team and senior stakeholders based in the Singapore entities.
The role will allow the individual to get end-to-end exposure in finance for these entities. Responsibilities will include fulls sets month-end closing with support from AR and AP accounts execs, managment reporting and variance analysis, statutory/fiscal reporting.
- Assist in full and/or partial set of accounts
- Involved in closing books, management, finance and statutory reporting
- Peform reconciliations, variance analysis and attend to income tax matters
- Engaged with different entities in the business for follow-ups
- Min 4 years' of experience.
- Degree in Accounting and/or relevant qualifications
- Knowledge of IFRS and SFRS
- Knowledge of GST filing is a plus
- Open to Big 4 / external audit candidates or other external audit experienced candidates will be considered
- Exposure to legal sector clients or professional services clients is a plus.
- Excellent personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
Salary range from $4500 - $5800
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649