|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$91000.00 - S$104000.00 per annum|
Our client, a leading shipping and ship supply company, is looking to hire a Finance Manager to help drive regional initiatives. This newly created role will work closely with the Senior Management on how to drive business profitability and what projects need to be undertaken to make sure the company is growing.
Reporting into the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage the companies financial accounts and prepare reports that will be presentated to management
- Analyse the numbers and suggest initiatives to ensure that the company is driving top line growth
- Ability to work along side peers to ensure that the company is adhering to accounting policies
- Drive a system implementation project
- Be the key point of contact for tax agents and auditors
- Other tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with some exposure to managerial duties
- A Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent leadership capabilities to drive projects
- Prior experience working in the Shipping/ Oil & Gas sector would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong emphasis on change management
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 38452
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506