Our client is a consumer goods International MNC with a strong presence globally and a sizeable hub in Singapore. They have a great culture and good working hours.
You will be part of a global team supporting strategy and decision making, partnering closely with internal stakeholders across the globe. Key partners include supply chain controlling and operations, Country and Regional controlling and Tax teams. You will take a lead in ensuring business process excellence, especially in relation to intercompany charges, and ensure robust processes are in place for operational accounting and SOX control requirements. You will also work with the relevant subject matter experts across the globe to ensure there is consistency around transfer pricing, freight and duties and strengthen VAT reporting processes. At month-end you will review reports and provide variance analysis. You will also be expected to drive process improvements and documentation, support period-end closing activities and project initiatives as needed.
- At least 6 years of relevant commercial experience within a large MNCs
- Degree in Accounting, preferable with CA or equivalent qualification
- Has been involved with regional or global projects related to process or operational enablement and improvement
- Supply Chain operations accounting experience preferred
- Exposure to transfer pricing and VAT accounting requirements is a plus
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural and cross functional environment.
- Good team player
- Good Commercial understanding
- Knowledgeable on USGAAP, IFRS and SOX Controls
- SAP experience is preferred
- Strong powerpoint skills are key
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.