Our client is a well-known FMCG MNC company with offices located worldwide.
- Dynamic working environment
- Good career opportunity
- Exciting and fast-paced work environment
As an Accounting Manager, you will oversee the buy and sell operation side mainly in areas like intercompany transactions. You will be liaising with stakeholders like supply chain operations and capability, supply chain controlling, global & country controlling and tax team. You will be responsible in ensuring consistency around transfer pricing, intercompany cross-charges and integrity of the financials related to the selling and transportation of finished goods to the affiliated companies globally. You will be involved in streamlining and strengthening the processes for VAT reporting, ensuring timely and accuracy in month-end closing and reporting. You will ensure processes and internal controls are updated and relevant, making recommendations when needed.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience in Accounting
- Experience in FMCG MNC is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great leadership skills
- Able to work independently
- Great team player
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint
- Exposure to transfer pricing and VAT accounting is a plus
- Experience with regional or global process or operational enablement/improvement
- Knowledgeable on USGAAP, IFRS and SOX Controls
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.