|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$3500 per month|
Our client, a global manufacturing and engineering company, is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Executive to join their regional team in Singapore. This role will not only support the local operations but support the regional operations from time to time. The person that takes on this position must be keen to work in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to work independently.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Prepare management reports covering monthly actuals, monthly forecasts, quarterly projections and budgets to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Follow up with customers on collections, perform credit analysis and lead accounts receivable
- Cash flow management
- Entering relevant journal entries into the system
- Be the contact for external auditors and tax agents
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience focusing on general accounting function
- Prior team management experience is advantageous
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is beneficial
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 95328
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506