- Attractive package and benefits
- Dynamic working environment
- Good exposure
Our client is a start-up media company. They are currently looking at expanding their company and would love to have self-driven people to join their team.
As an Accountant you will be handling full-set accounts in this role, which include accounts payable & receivable, periodic reporting, cash flow management, liquidity monitoring and bank reconciliation. You will be the person supporting the submission of financial, management and head office reports and liaising with external auditor for all audit matters. In this role, you will also be preparing quarterly GST reporting materials for submission and any tax related matter. You will be coordinating and supporting all compliance and risk management strategies.
- Degree in Accounting or related field and CPA
- Strong knowledge on Oracle ERP systems is a plus
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years' experience in accounting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good project management skills and able to multi-task
- Analytical and meticulous
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Experience in 'start up' organization will be highly desirable
- Media & digital media experience will be advantageous
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Elva.Cheng@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Elva Cheng (R1985781)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1985781
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.