Accounts Executive - Commodity Trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Accounts Executive - Commodity Trading Firm
My client is a MNC with a reputed name in the Commodities industry. They have a global footprint and a very stable presence in Singapore. They're currently looking for a motivated individual to join their team within their Finance division.
Playing an active role, the incumbent would be responsible to book cash and broker journals as well as perform reconcilitation. Further, to perform analysis on the p&l and balance sheet with respect to the commodities. Lastly, work on preparing management accounts and reviewing month end journals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 1+ years' of relevant experience
- Open to financial services/commercial background
- Will consider exceptional 1+ year Big 4 audit candidates
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Mandarin - due to constant liaising with Chinese clients
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309