Accounts Executive (Finance)
Our client is an American MNC company in the medical equipment industry is looking for an Accounts Executive focusing on AP to join their Finance team in Singapore.
- US GAAP, SOX, CAPEX
- monthly closing - financial statement analysis
- GST filing
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, monthly financial closing, cashflow management, GST filing and SOX compliance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA. Certified CA is a plus.
- Must be familiar with US GAAP and possess sound knowledge of local tax policies and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have good organizational and analytical skills as well as an ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff.
- Bi-lingual in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong computer knowledge in MS Excel
- A hands-on person with a keen eye for details and team player
- Self-driven, capable of multi-tasking, and able to work independently and effectively to meet deadlines
Competitive salary package
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.