Accounts Executive (Finance)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an American MNC company in the medical equipment industry is looking for an Accounts Executive focusing on AP to join their Finance team in Singapore.
- US GAAP, SOX, CAPEX
- monthly closing - financial statement analysis
- GST filing
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, monthly financial closing, cashflow management, GST filing and SOX compliance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA. Certified CA is a plus.
- Must be familiar with US GAAP and possess sound knowledge of local tax policies and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have good organizational and analytical skills as well as an ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff.
- Bi-lingual in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong computer knowledge in MS Excel
- A hands-on person with a keen eye for details and team player
- Self-driven, capable of multi-tasking, and able to work independently and effectively to meet deadlines
Competitive salary package
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649