Accounts Executive - Shipping
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client, a large shipping and logistic company located in CBD is looking for an Account Executive for their regional finance team in Singapore.
- Transaction entries
- MS Excel
- Intercompany document handling
- Audit schedules
Reporting to the Finance Manager and assisting the accountant, you will be responsible for bookkeeping of the company and the subsidiaries including general accounting, receivables, payables and general finance admin.
You will be hands on in transaction entries, petty cash and journals. You will assist the accountant with data collection/processing and closing processes. You will also prepare external audit and tax schedules.
- At least two years of experience in relevant role
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Highly competent and hands on exposure in MS Excel
- Must have full sets of accounting experience - AR, AP
- Meticulous and well organised personality
- Team player and adaptive to changes in improvement of workflow
Good salary package
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649