|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$36000.00 - S$42000.00 per annum|
Growing company with strong career prospects
City working location
My client is a rapidly expanding chemicals MNC, seeking an Accounts Executive to assist with their growth plans for 2017.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be in charge of a full set of accounts for both local and overseas business entities.
1. Asssist to prepare accounts schedule, payment, update transactions, bank reconciliation and ensure monthly closing according to the Group Finance Calendar.
a. Month-end closing and timely submission of financial reports
b. Monthly balance sheet schedules and reconcile general ledger
c. Preparation of weekly cash flow forecast.
d. Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
e. Handle AR accounts to ensure timely billings and collection from customers.
2. GST submissions:
a. Preparation of GST Return
3. You will assist the Group Finance Manager in the budgeting and forecasting for the Group.
a. Preparation of Yearly budgeting and Monthly forecasting.
4. You will assist the Group Finance Manager in Tax Planning.
a. Liaise with tax agent on yearly tax submission and assist in the draft tax computation.
5. You will assist the Group Finance Manager in annual Audit and IFRS / Statutory Reporting for Singapore.
6. Assisting the Group Finance Manager in other ad-hoc reporting requirements
You should possess the following:
1. Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/LCCI, Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
(Candidates which do not meet these criteria will also be considered if they have proved track record experience in the relevant field)2. At least 2 years of experience in handling full set of accounts. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint. (Candidates with Financial Modelling Skills will be ideal.)
3. ERP Experience in Microsoft NAV, SAP and other software is preferred but not necessary.
4. You should be independent and meticulous and able to cope with tight deadlines but also a team player with strong communication skills. You should also be a self-starter and ambitious able to handle pressure in situations.
CANDIDATES CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Training and Development opportunities with a career path beyond current scope.
2. Mentorship Program from senior management.
Contact Jeremy Tan at 68545635 or click APPLY NOW quoting JJT41376
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1220597
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.