Accounts Payable Supervisor
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month|
Our client, an FMCG Distribution MNC, is looking to hire a team lead role within their Singapore finance team. This role will be perfect for someone looking to specialize within the AP function and who has experience leading a team. The person that takes on this position must be keen to get that hands dirty and work in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage and review the work of a junior executive
- Generate invoices and ensure accuracy of payments
- Ensure that all payments strict adherence to AP policies and procedures
- Be the key point of contact for all matters relating to Accounts Payable
- Preparation of schedules for month end closing
- Other ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an Accounts Payable Role
- Degree/ Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- IT Savvy with strong MS Excel Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 27492
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506