Active Directory SME
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum + competitive benefits|
Our Client is a leading Financial Institution with a sizeable IT organization in Singapore that's part of their global technology setup. The roles based here work on both regional and global roles and projects. This is role is for a deep technical specialist in Active Directory - please note that the role requires an SME and not Winows Server candidates who have had some cursory exposure to Active Directory.
The Active Directory Administrator supporting Transition & Transformation organization including the architecture and build out of an enterprise Active Directory environment and ensuring its performance availability, problem management resolution of issues and security compliance of systems for production readiness.
To Qualify, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- 4-6 years' experience in a dedicated Active Directory Administrator role
- Proven Active Directory SME with experience providing subject matter expertise in the implementation, support, and maintenance of Active Directory and its associated support tools (Quest ARS, Quest GPMC, custom support tools).
- Experience creating objects in active directory, managing share permissions, delegating active directory object permissions (e.g., users, groups)
- Experience managing groups and permissions, managing domain services such as Domain Naming Services (DNS), creating and managing group policies
- Financial Services domain experience strongly advantageous
- Singaporean candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and growing MNC in Singapore, they offer:
- Interesting and challenging work that can propel your career forward in technology management
- Top notch resources and technical specialists to work with
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Established and mature corporate culture to elevate your career and thrive.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number 215951.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.