|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, an international insurance firm is looking for an Actuarial Director to join their expanding business.
- International Insurance Firm
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Lucrative remuneration package
In this role, you will lead the NBV/IFEV reporting process and responsible for the Par Fund Management. There will also be opportunity to look at reinsurance and distribution initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8-12 years of actuarial working experience
- Fellow or Nearly Qualified Actuary from a recognized actuarial body
- Solid leadership skill, good collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Prior supervisory experience
- Dynamic mindset to embrace change for better process and to support business development
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1874269