Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Lead and perform valuation reporting and business planning on IFRS17 basis.
- Explain valuation result to senior stakeholders within the organization.
- Ensure timely completion of valuation analysis and valuation controls.
- Oversight model development and model risk policy compliance
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Newly/Nearly Qualified Actuary from a recognized Actuarial examination body
- 7 years and above of Actuarial experience, with some experience in life valuation is preferred.
- Solid technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend