Administrative Assistant (Private Banking)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$2000 - S$3000 per month|
- Coordinated the day to day Private Bank Statement/ Advice/ Report Rendition process between company operations teams in Singapore and other APAC office, and external Vendors.
- Worked with Technology and Global Operations counterparts to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Rendition system.
- Analyzed, track and report volumes, costs and other related statistics to the Management team
- Participated in the System Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) for Technology projects to enhance the Rendition system
- Performed documentation of operating procedures, service standards and control processes along with vendor management and cost management
- Worked closely with Data Quality analysts to process financial information, investigate data issues and perform follow up with operations and technology teams Inspect, reconcile and analyze complex financial data using SQL.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum GCE "N" level /GCE "O" level,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills, meticulous and detail oriented
- Microsoft office: outlook, power point, word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and can work under minimum supervision and a tight environment.
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428