Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7600.00 - S$9000.00 per month|
Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager, APAC
Our client is a Mechanical Engineering company. The permanent role will be based at Tuas.
- Responsible for leading and development of regional Manufacturing Engineering capability to support the business objectives and continuous growth.
- Evaluates current manufacturing capabilities and quality, product offerings and lead-times; Implement programs to improve quality, productivity and efficiency, reduce lead-time and improve service to customers.
- Works closely with Global and Regional project teams, ME teams Operations and R&D team to make sure all projects are well managed and supported by Manufacturing Engineering resources managed and ready for operational start-up.
- Leads continuous improvement, through the use of systems thinking and the implementation of systematic process improvements.
- Supports Global and Regional Engineering Change, Gate Review, and ensure seamless implementation of all changes.
- Provides technical support on installed equipment, tools and facilities to operations to achieve asset optimization.
- Leads development of appropriate system operating procedures, and training of appropriate operations personnel.
- Leads, develops and manages a team of regional Manufacturing Engineering professionals to support regional engineering initiatives and programs.
- Leads/manages engineering/design, fabrication and installation of equipment, facilities and tools to achieve operations objectives.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Industrial Engineering, a Master or MBA program is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in related areas, and 5+ years in management level in a foreign manufacturing environment.
- Possess diversified technical skills in Oil and Gas, Chemical Industrial products with configurations, and well exposed in a Project Management and HMLV Assembly environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.