Agile Team Coach
Agile Team Coach wanted for a leading financial institution!
Our client is a leading financial institution with a strong presence in the APAC region and well- known for their good work- life balance culture. Due to a new initiative rolled out by the organization, they are looking for an experienced Agile Team coach for their Technology function. You will play a pivotal role in changing the way the organization does things by coaching development teams across the APAC region to adopt Agile Methodology. If you are someone who inspires to create a positive impact across the organization through your knowledge and skillset, this will be a great opportunity for you to see your coaching come to fruition.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Strong background in software development within the banking industry
- Has at least 7 years of Agile coaching experience and a proven track record in coaching development teams to adopt Agile Methodology
- Ability to be a listener and able to understand the struggles each team is going through in order to embrace change
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to simplify teachings
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong at (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 45445. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.