Air Freight Director
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$12000 per month + bonus|
For one of my client, I have been mandated for a role for a logistics company. Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge of 5 countries in Asia. Your mains responsibilities are:
- Provide excellent accessibility and resolutions to customers so as to maximize available revenue opportunities for the business.
- Responsible for 5 countries in Asia, responsible for full Air Freight operations
- Develop the national business strategy, based on the Freight Forwarding Line of Business and Regional business strategy and national business needs and market trends.
- Translate the national strategy in the annual plan and budget for the country and manage realization, in order to ensure an integrated approach to country management
- Ensure implementation of business excellence initiatives within the country and monitor realization.
- Create and maintain a profitable and customer-focused organization with a strong management team fully capable of providing good leadership to the company.
- Ensure profitability of the country and the achievement of the national plan and budget.
- Prepare and achieve continuously improving country revenue, service quality, and profit targets
- Develop and implement programs relating to processes and business solutions to deliver the ultimate customer experience in the industry.
- Initiate and execute Performance management process, including conducting performance appraisals and midyear reviews against measurable KPIs
- Identify team and/or individual developmental needs/ opportunities and stimulate and ensure follow-up and execution
- Support and implement programs and activities for effective people management covering the entire population in line with the global HR policies
Requirements for the role:
- At least 10 years of experience in a management role and experience at Airfreight Logistics in the region
- Extended knowledge of customs, Knowledge of airfreight industry and processes.
- Multi modal knowledge and operational skills and of service levels expected by clients
- Good knowledge of computer systems, both exports and invoicing
- Knowledge of customs tariffs and the customer's organisation and operations
- Good communication skills both to co-workers and customers, suppliers, etc.
- Financial awareness of the local and global economy and good financial management skills
- Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage to deal with clients in Asia
APPLY NOW AS00044446 - email@example.com