AML Advisory Compliance Officer - 6 months contract
- Working with the Consumer AML Advisory team, Regional / Country Compliance and Business stakeholders to coordinate AML NPA submissions (material NPA submissions)
- Review country immaterial NPA submissions and to assess whether the submissions are correctly made (i.e. that it should attract the immaterial rating and not a material NPA)
- Exposure to Global and Regional Management and the opportunity to work with colleagues across 15+ countries in the APAC region
- Understanding of Compliance roles, responsibilities and procedures
- Building and cultivating strong connections and partnerships across the business/function/region
- University Degree (Accountancy, Banking, Business, Economics or Law a plus).
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably gained from Compliance, Legal or Internal Audit roles
- Banking experience, preferably gained from working in an Operational capacity and/or Compliance, Internal Auditor in-house Legal role
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.