AML Analyst - 12 months
- You are partnering with Front Office Management and other key stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, APAC and Location FLDS etc.) and acting as a control and review subject matter expert on various topics (such as Investment Suitability, Cross Border, Know-Your-Customer ('KYC') Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing ('AML/CTF'), Anti-Fraud etc.).
- You are supporting Front Office Management (Market Group Heads and Market Area Heads) in conducting regular and quality Supervisory controls in a timely manner.
- You ensure that control results are being reported and shared with all relevant stakeholders, where the gaps/issues identified are being escalated on a timely basis.
- Where gaps have been identified, you would provide suggestions on how they can be closed. Where areas of improvements have been identified, you would provide suggestions such as streamlining the existing controls for possible increased efficiency.
- You ensure that control and review results are being validated and tracked on an ongoing basis.
- University Degree (Accountancy, Banking, Business or Economics)
- At least 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in a risk/control or related function in the Financial Industry
- AML/CTF (i.e. client review, transaction monitoring) and KYC (i.e. source of wealth plausibility checks) knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with MAS Notice 626 and Guidelines, FAA and SFA
- Familiarity with HKMA AMLO Guidelines is an advantage
- Confident personality with experience in handling business and operational risk issues and control matters
- Team player and a positive can-do attitude
- Attention to details for producing accurate and precise control results
- Has initiative to identify areas of improvements and gaps
- Good client and service orientation, enthusiasm and flair to deal with various personality type
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV at or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1219081