AML Analyst (6 months maternity cover)
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$84000 per annum|
If you are a specialised AML expert and do not mind taking on a 6 months contract with a renowned international Investment Bank based at Changi, this could be the role for you! The role will be focusing on the execution of the Financial Crime Compliance Program across the Investment Bank division, especially around the area of new client approvals and ensure that the Program meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards. You would be part of a wider Financial Crime Compliance team and will be required to provide regional support to various country MLRO's in ensuring that Global and Regional FCC standards are appropriately implemented.
CID-AML Advisory and Regional Support
- You will provide Compliance advice to the IB business and supporting functions on client identification matters pertaining to new rules, regulations and initiatives including the necessary impact assessments.
- You will provide CID Compliance approvals for all Client Identification matters, including ensuring all account approval satisfied the required standards.
- You will work with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure the AML Program, controls and processes are in line with expected standards of the AML Program.
- You are to prepare and conduct the training on Client Identification.
- You would assist location MLRO in developing a culture of compliance within the bank.
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager or department head.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance and related academic qualification
- You should have at least 5 years of banking experience where CID/KYC/AML experience within an Investment Bank would be preferred
- Business knowledge such as debt financing, equity financing, mergers & acquisition types of deals with understanding of potential AML risks and concerns when onboarding the clients.
- Basic knowledge and experience in AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg) would be preferred
- Team lead experience is preferred
- Strong analytical ability, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
Please write in with your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257