AML Compliance Officer - 6 months
A well-known Global Bank is looking to hire experienced AML Compliance Officer into their team in Singapore.
This role will assist the Regional AML Compliance Team in Client & Transactional approvals and will cover both Singapore and Asia regional coverage.
You will provide advice to Business & Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processing analysis on key requirements in accordance with AML policies and procedures. Provide guidance on the assessment of AML risks, mitigation of red flags. Support Business in performing Transactional Due Diligence (TDD), including Screenings & Sanctions assessments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy, Business, Banking or Finance
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience in interpretation and application of AML laws & regulations, in particular, recent developments from FATF recommendations.
- Ability to work independently in CDD and other AML monitoring and advisory activities.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with the CDD processing teams & Business staff.
- Knowledge of Wholesale Banking products and/or FATCA will be an advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.