AML Data analysis-AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
KYC/AML Data Analysis - AVP
- AML experience
- Data Analysis and IT savvy
- Banking background
Our client is a well-established Bank in Asia, looking to hire AML Compliance AVP to lead the compliance initiatives and be the link between compliance users and technology teams.
You will be:
- Running reportings and performing data analysis related to AML data
- Working closely to IT team to define the data requirements and assist them with the document user requirements, UAT and any other related procedures.
- Developing the UAT testing cases and scripts and you will be the point of contact to follow on IT issues related to compliance system.
- Engaging the support team making sure the system issues are addresses and well taking care of.
- Ensuring that the operational procedure, problem management processes in place are robust and ran smoothly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Strong AML system knowledge either in transaction monitoring , due diligence or name screening ( ie: Mantas, Fircosoft, Detica, Norkom or Actimize)
- Good SQL query knowledge and data analysis using business intelligence or statistical tools such as Qlik, tableau, SAS or SPSS
- Minimum 3+ years' significant practice in KYC and AML Domain and minimum 5 years in data analysis
- Proven track record in identifying compliance needs and translate them into IT business solutions.
- ICA and CAMS certifications in AML is ideal
- Confidence in dealing with front office team or/ and clients
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.