AML investigations and transaction monitoring analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
AML Transaction monitoring
Our client is a payment company offering a platform for exchange. As a start-up mode in Singapore, our client is looking for a strong individual in order to join the financial crime operations team.
To be able to perform in this role, the successful candidate will have a hands on experience in the end to end AML transaction monitoring process as well as experience conducting customer due diligence using PEP and sanction matching software.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating potential suspicious transactions, analyzing account alerts
- Monitoring daily clients' activity worldwide and completing end to end investigation cases.
- Filing suspicious activity reports
- Ensuring that clients' activity is aligned with the current regulations
- Working closely with internal stakeholder and suggest improvements to the existing transaction monitoring rules and processes.
- Liaising and working closely with the CDD team in order to complete the files on new and existing customers.
- Participation on ad' hoc projects such as AML, Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crimes related project.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 3+ years' relevant experience in AML transaction monitoring and investigations in banking or payment company.
- A good understanding of common ML/TF and fraud typologies
- Experience using a third party transaction monitoring solution such as NICE Actimize, Feedzai or Falcon
- Exposure to payment business, Fintech is an advantage
- Experience working in a multijurisdictional environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of MAS is a must and preferably exposure to other jurisdictions such as United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Autralia, USA…
- Can do attitude, resilience and be a team player
- Multitasking abilities, investigative and control mindset
Please note that candidate coming from small set up or with experience starting up new business will be more suitable for this role.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.