AML Manager (AVP/VP)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A regional bank is currently looking for an AML Manager (AVP/VP) for the growing compliance team in Singapore.
Responsibilities include providing AML/CFT compliance guidance to internal stakeholders, ensuring compliance in CDD reviews, as well as developing and conducting of AML related trainings.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-5 years of compliance experience, preferably in a bank
- Experience in a KYC/AML role, with focus on AML transaction / surveillance / advisory
- Good understanding of local AML/KYC requirements, regulatory expectations and industry practices
- Motivated and process-oriented individual with good business acumen to achieve both organization and compliance objectives
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098