AML Manager (AVP/VP)
A regional bank is currently looking for an AML Manager (AVP/VP) for the growing compliance team in Singapore.
Responsibilities include providing AML/CFT compliance guidance to internal stakeholders, ensuring compliance in CDD reviews, as well as developing and conducting of AML related trainings.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-5 years of compliance experience, preferably in a bank
- Experience in a KYC/AML role, with focus on AML transaction / surveillance / advisory
- Good understanding of local AML/KYC requirements, regulatory expectations and industry practices
- Motivated and process-oriented individual with good business acumen to achieve both organization and compliance objectives
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.