AML MONITORING MANAGER
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Transaction Monitoring Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role will require fulfilling the AML requirement to have Transaction Monitoring skills and screening
The Successful Applicant
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Assurance
- Align or support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- The input to country operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
- Analyse the comprehensive impact of the financial crime related to regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the banking industry.
- Strong knowledge in AML systems.
- Strong leadership
- Minimum professional qualification with regards to Controls, Risk of Financial Crime is desired.
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.