AML MONITORING MANAGER
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM9000 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Transaction Monitoring Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role will require fulfilling the AML requirement to have Transaction Monitoring skills and screening
The Successful Applicant
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Assurance
- Align or support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- The input to country operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
- Analyse the comprehensive impact of the financial crime related to regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the banking industry.
- Strong knowledge in AML systems.
- Strong leadership
- Minimum professional qualification with regards to Controls, Risk of Financial Crime is desired.
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities