Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a reputable securities firm, looking for an AML professional to lead a team of 3 in Singapore at AVP level.
- Provide guidance to ensure smooth operation of EDD team, and enhance CDD/ EDD processes to mitigate risks
- Conduct due diligence for triggering events, identify risk in AML and Sanctions areas
- Perform gap analysis, resolve and align procedures and standards with the Group Policies
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage CDD responses and duration
- Conduct AML training company-wide
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years' relevant experience with strong knowledge of AML/ CFT laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team management experience preferred, otherwise happy to groom potential team leader
- ACAMS or related qualification preferred
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend