AML Transaction Moniting Lead, Fintech Firm
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
A growing fintech firm is on the lookout for a Transaction Monitoring lead to manage their team in Singapore.
This is a leading payments fintech firm that is regulated, and have footprint in over 7 countries globally. Singapore is a focus for them now and they are looking to grow operations here. A newly-created headcount, they are looking for someone in the AML Transaction monitoring team to take on a lead role. This will work closely with the Head of Risk and Compliance to ensure that the fraud cases are escalated, and ensure that the transaction monitoring alerts relating to AML scenarios are managed in an effective manner. The incumbent will also be responsible for improving the system workflows and enhancing the current AML monitoring rules and techniques.
The role is a very exciting one and has a lot of independence. Apart from the ability to manage a team, he/she will also get a chance to work with a team of global leaders and be in the thick of the most buzzing industry - fintech payments. He/she will also be part of a very fun environment that truly values work life balance.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-10 years of experience in AML Transaction monitoring, from a fintech/payments/retail background
- Experience managing a team
- Knowledge of CDD and processes around how it affects client lifecycle
- Understanding of how Mastercard/Visa networks work is advantageous
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Innovative and entrepreneurial personality who likes to challenge status quo
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980