Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is an international bank with strong presence in Singapore, looking for a transaction monitoring professional for their corporate banking compliance team in Singapore.
- Review customer events, map organizational structures, and screen names using Dow Jones Factiva, Google, and bank systems.
- Investigate using bank systems and review flagged customer transactions for CDD Enhancement.
- Prepare and submit the UTR to the Financial Crime Compliance Team.
- Adhere to departmental guidelines, group policies, and regulatory standards; meet SLA deadlines.
- Support the creation and maintenance of Transaction Review Guidelines.
- Min 5 years of experience in a AML/FCC/Transaction Monitoring role, preferably in the banking environment.
- Experience in post-transaction monitoring is required.
- Solid understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedure sanctions, and regulations. Knowledge of review of trade finance transactions is required.
- Candidates who require a work pass need not apply.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend