Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 16 March 2023
- SalaryS$52000 - S$65000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain & Procurement
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Analog/ RF IC Design Engineer
My client is a manufacturer and distributor of miniaturized acoustic components. It operates through the following segments: Dynamic Components, Haptics and Radio Frequencies, Micro Electro-Mechanical System Components, and Other Products.
They're looking for an Analog/ RF IC Design Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
- To be a part of MEMS interface ASIC design team
- Responsible for Schematic and layout design of Analog/mixed-signal circuit to meet specifications
- Responsible for planning and executing design activities to meet project schedules
- Minimum BSEE with 3-5 years' experience in analog IC design role. Entry level are welcomed.
- Highly proficient in modern EDA tools such as Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys etc.
- Highly proficient in ultra-low power, low noise analog circuit design
- Strong background in low noise amplifiers design. Including single-ended, differential and instrumentation amplifiers.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend