|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client, one of the world's largest marine energy transportation, storage & production companies, is looking for an analyst programmer to join them.
The Analyst Programmer role contributes to solve complex business problems through the application of strong analytical skills, process and computer programming capabilities. This position combines the role of a systems analyst - which is to understand the business needs, translate them into system requirements and design solutions; with the role of a computer programmer - which is to develop and test code, implement the design and deliver solutions.
Please note that this is a one year contract job.
To qualify, you must have the following:
1. Diploma / Degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
2. Good proficiency working on both emerging and traditional technologies, with at least two of the following: a programming language, scripting and query design, relational databases, data analysis software, Web service integration, RESTful API (e.g. C/C++, Python, JSON, XML, SQL Server, SSRS, Tableau, Power Pivot).
3. Good understanding of project management methodology, business analysis, software development lifecycle, change management and version control.
4. Two years of working experience in marine shipping systems or work experience in the marine industry is an asset.
It is a great opportunity to join a top notch education institute, they offer:
1. Prestige Employer and stable work environment
2. Attractive numeration and benefits
3. Interesting and challenging job
If you have what it takes, please contact Serena Xu at or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1762105