Our client is a prestigious Private Bank, looking for onboarding specialists to join their team in Singapore at Analyst/ Associate level.
- Support onboarding of clients including document review and name-screening to ensure adverse news hits and other increased risk factors are identified
- Ensure static data input requests are timely processed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and periodic reports for management review
- Liaise regularly with other function groups in Asia to ensure smooth support process
- Contribute to the implementation of operational control policies and procedures
- At Associate level, candidate will perform second level review on documentation requirement, support Front Office on the documentation completion process and handle request from internal regulators and stakeholders for audit review
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- At least 2-5 years' client onboarding experience in Wealth Management
- Strong understanding of account documentation, SoW and local AML requirements
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend