Anti-bribery and Corruption Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Strong stakeholder management
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire a subject matter expert within Anti-Bribery, Corruption and Investigations.
As a compliance subject matter expert you will :
- provide a wide range of services to our business units related to Anti-bribery and Corruption, Investigations and Risk Management
- design the Anti Bribery and Corruption programme and ensure its smooth execution.
- be involved in both strategic as well as operational levels.
- mentoring and guide the team
- be responsible for the BAU (Business as Usual) as well as handling transformation projects from change management perspectives.
- advise the business and ensure that the policies and procedures in place are followed.
- be protecting the bank from sanctions with policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements around the world.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 12+ years' significant practice in Anti Bribery and Corruption, Compliance Investigations
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to influence
- Strong Banking background is compulsory
- Regional coverage
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.