- Attractive package and benefits
- Dynamic working environment
- Well known company in the market
Our client is a global MNC in the retail industry. They are currently looking at expanding their company and would love to have self-driven people to join their team.
As an AP Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and handling full spectrum of AP matters including fixed assets. You will be handling periodic OPEX reporting, analysis, planning and budgeting. You will be responsible for monitoring and planning of cash flow forecast, ensuring that the cash is in a healthy position. You will be involved in month end closing, preparing of FA schedule which includes forecasting and budgeting process.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge on SAP systems is a MUST
- Experience in FMCG/Retail industries is preferred
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years of experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and meticulous
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great in Excel and Power-Point
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Elva.Cheng@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Elva Cheng (R1985781)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1985781
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.