APAC Business Analyst - 10 months contract
|Salary:||S$2700 - S$2900 per month|
A highly successful and well-known Global Bank is looking to hire an APAC Business Analyst professional into their team in Singapore.
- Coordinate the day-to-day Private Bank Statement/ Advice/ Report Rendition process between operations teams in Singapore and Hong Kong, and external Vendors.
- Perform stringent control processes to ensure the complete and timely delivery of Statement/ Advice/ Report to Clients, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Work with Technology and Global Operations counterparts to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Rendition system.
- Analyze, track and report volumes, costs and other related statistics to the Management team.
- Document and track payment and invoicing related to Rendition Operations.
- Perform documentation of operating procedures, service standards, and control processes.
- Assist in vendor management and cost management.
- Participate in the System Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) for Technology projects to enhance the Rendition system.
- Participate in Process Improvement initiatives to improve Rendition processes.
- Work closely with Data Quality analysts to process financial information, investigate data issues and perform follow-up with operations and technology teams.
- Degree, preferably in Finance or IT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience in MS Excel and SQL
- Working experience in an operational environment will be an advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
License Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number R1219081