APAC Change Manager (permanent role)
- challenging and regional project scope across APAC
- permanent and stable long term project
- global leading MNC and excellent staff welfare!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of change management and/or consulting experience (including communications, engagement and behavioural and cultural change)
- Experience in global or regional levels change management project is highly preferred
- Initiating, Organising and overseeing change programmes and plans
- Constructing cases which initiate change, understanding and projecting specific benefits to come from these changes
- Overseeing and leading any change management projects, including the researching, implementation and assessment (end to end)
- Having an understanding of the change objectives and being able to project these in the classes
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong executive level relationship building skills across all functions and all levels
- experience across enterprise or banking and financial services is welcome!
Interviews have been ongoing since beginning of Jan, and client wish to close the position ASAP. Referrals or direct applications is welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high caliber professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1652702
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117