APAC Continuous Improvement Manager - Global Manufacturing Firm
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore and the world
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for an experienced continuous improvement professional with experience in managing a team and collaborate extensively with multiple manufacturing site leaders globally.
This role will report to the Global Director of the unit and the role will be responsible for several experienced subordinates within the matrix team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Able to put prime strategy on continuous improvement throughout all manufacturing sites in Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate with leaders to identify, prioritize, and resource projects
- Leverages continuous improvement tools to drive continued operational improvements and ensures engagement of the entire manufacturing team through strong communication and clear direction.
- Identification and organization of resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with plan.
- Leads and fosters the continuous improvement roadmap for the manufacturing teams across Asia Pacific.
- Lead and manage individual project teams and deployment plans all functional levels, with a fully developed matrix team.
- Support cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvements in Global Supply Chain projects
- Monitor progress against plans and achievement of continuous improvement and progression to higher assessment levels.
- Monitor and report all site level measurements and performance within the plants in Asia Pacific
- Account for predicted savings and track, validate and post to the financial operating results.
- Provide leadership on lean thinking, lean processing and lean production.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Continuous Improvement professional to be based in Singapore, with an eye for good manufacturing improvements ideas. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Willingness to travel throughout Asia Pacific extensively
- A proven track record of at least 10 years in regional continuous improvement roles
- Track record in participating on process change management with multiple disciplines involved: Supply Chain, Operations, S&OP, Engineering, Sales, Marketing
- Communication contact - comfortable dealing with various leaders throughout Asia Pacific and identifying new areas for development, and influence them for the better
- Business systems - familiar with Oracle systems.
- Leadership skills- exposure and experience in leading change process management.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.