APAC Corporate Internal Auditor
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$75000.00 - S$104000.00 per annum + Variable bonus|
Our client is an established MNC in the Medical space.
The APAC Corporate Internal Auditor will be part of the global Internal Audit team and report into the European Corporate HQ. Working alongside the global team, you will be responsible for leading, planning, organizing and executing internal audits throughout the Group with particular focus on the APAC region. Key stakeholders will include country level, regional and corporate leadership. The role will assist with developing a comprehensive risk assessment, audit scope and audit program for the assigned department/function, evaluate risks and controls as well as recommend business focused solutions and influence changes for improvement, and assist in preparing audit reports and other ad-hoc projects such as investigations.
- Degree and above
- CIA, CISA or CA required
- Able to handle a fast paced environment
- 6+ years of external/internal audit experience with at least 2 years in internal audit
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skills in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Strong Communications and able to articulate and partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Can work independently and be hands on when needed
- Strong analytical skill set
- The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical
- Open to travelling on a regular basis (up to 50%) and flexibility to work in a global team across time-zones.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117