APAC-Document Processor - Manager (SGD)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4200 per month|
- Account Maintenance -To guide and follow-up with clients on their requests, lodgment of documents. To also liaise with client on document deficiency, if any.
- Maintenance of trackers - To diligently update various trackers for monitoring purposes.
- Incremental Account Opening - To support Sales in engaging client on end-to-end process for additional account opening.
- Base/Account closure - To obtain appropriate approval, perform internal checks and update tracker before routing documents to Operation team for closure.
- Credit Documentation - To handle the lodgment of documents, liaise with external legal for registration of charge purpose.
- Client correspondence - To prepare and generate letters (reference letter, dormant or force closure) upon request from clients or Relationship Managers
- Cash Pricing - To support Sales on updating the preferential pricing in the system upon approval
- Adhoc Project/Assignment - To work with various stakeholders on projects, assignments and clean-up exercise upon request
- Min Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Prior operations / documentation support experience in Financial Institution
- Meticulous and proactive
- Immediate availability preferred
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496