APAC-Document Processor - Manager (SGD)
- Account Maintenance -To guide and follow-up with clients on their requests, lodgment of documents. To also liaise with client on document deficiency, if any.
- Maintenance of trackers - To diligently update various trackers for monitoring purposes.
- Incremental Account Opening - To support Sales in engaging client on end-to-end process for additional account opening.
- Base/Account closure - To obtain appropriate approval, perform internal checks and update tracker before routing documents to Operation team for closure.
- Credit Documentation - To handle the lodgment of documents, liaise with external legal for registration of charge purpose.
- Client correspondence - To prepare and generate letters (reference letter, dormant or force closure) upon request from clients or Relationship Managers
- Cash Pricing - To support Sales on updating the preferential pricing in the system upon approval
- Adhoc Project/Assignment - To work with various stakeholders on projects, assignments and clean-up exercise upon request
- Min Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Prior operations / documentation support experience in Financial Institution
- Meticulous and proactive
- Immediate availability preferred
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.