APAC Finance Manager- US MNC
APAC Finance Manager - US MNC
My client is a listed US MNC in the B2B and B2C space. Singapore is the regional hub.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager APAC and leading and managing the APAC GL finance team. You will be responsible for full sets of accounting, financial reporting, statutory reporting, reconciliations, GST and closing activities for APAC entities according to IFRS and US GAAP regulations. You will be handling AR function by managing credit risks, credit review, collections and achieving DSO target and etc. You will drive new projects and You will be partnering with operations and business stakeholders across the organization and support on decision making process. You will manage and liaise with external auditors, tax advisors and vendors.
- A good university degree in the area of accounting and/or a CA/CPA holder
- 10 years of relevant working experience in finance and accounting
- Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience
- Regional finance experience is a must
- US GAAP/IFRS knowledge is a strong plus
- A good understand of TP and taxation knowledge is a plus
- Experienced in using Oracle is preferred
- Possess an analytical mind, results-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and quote the job title.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.