APAC FP&A Senior / Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Market-leading global MNC headquartered in UK in the Professional Services Sector. Their clients include national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, and governments.
This APAC regional role will support the cluster CFOs based in APAC and will be based in Singapore. The role will support the Asia Pacific region in regards to budgeting, planning, analysis and insights, financial modelling, and reporting. The person needs to be a trusted advisor to the Cluster CFOs, providing feedback for strategic decision-making including pricing of new deals. You will also help to coordinate and project manage processes across APAC.
- Must possess a relevant degree
- Qualified finance person (CA, ACCA, CIMA) is a plus
- Modelling and analysis experience.
- Experienced working in a professional services or services related industry environment will be a plus.
- High level of systems/IT literacy (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and budgeting and forecasting tools)
- Candidates from different industries with a good analytical background will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ability to Coordinate and project manage.
- Possess a strong analytical mind, meticulous, critical thinker, results-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced multi-cultural work environment
- Self-motivated, switched-on, can work independently and Possess strong learning agility and an eagerness to pick up new challenges
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117