APAC HRBP Director
- Define the regional People roadmap that reflects the strategic priorities of the business, the operating principles of the businesses in APAC, and the value proposition of our client as an employer.
- In support of the People Strategy:
- Design/Deploy/Execute on the business's learning program. Ensure participation in the certification programs to ensure that the workforce is trained to meet evolving needs of the business. Track and measure progress in partnership with business leaders.
- Design/Deploy/Execute a global compensation and reward framework that can be executed locally in a consistent fashion, customized to comply with local laws and practices, and is linked directly to performance.
- Design/Deploy/Execute performance management processes that enable the workforce to link their actions to company impact and results.
- Design/Deploy/Execute planning to improve workforce agility at a regional level with innovative solutions that can be deployed locally (i.e. part-time, home-based, etc.).
- Initiate sharing among the business and HR leaders to leverage best practices across the globe.
- Lead regional delivery of annual HR activities at a global level including: talent reviews, performance planning, compensation review, engagement planning, succession planning, etc.
- Participates as a member of the business's HR team to connect information and people so as to nurture talent, promote new ways of thinking, and drive efficiency and effectiveness in HR practices.
- Anticipate changes that will need to be reflected in workforce capabilities and job design in order to meet future needs of the business. Create job profiles that provide a foundation for talent acquisition, development and retention consistent with required competencies and the EVP. Work in partnership with the regions to continuously evolve and update.