APAC Internal Audit Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an established MNC in the Pharma space.
The APAC Internal Audit Assistant Manager will be part of the regional team and report into the Regional Director. You will be responsible for leading, planning, organizing and executing internal audits throughout the Company across the region and work alongside the global team. Key stakeholders will include both country level and regional leadership. The role will assist with developing a comprehensive risk assessment, audit scope and audit program for the assigned department/function, evaluate risks and controls as well as recommend business focused solutions and influence changes for improvement, and assist in preparing audit reports and other ad-hoc projects such as investigations.
- Degree and above
- CIA or CA a plus
- Able to handle a fast paced environment
- 8+ years of external/internal audit experience
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Strong Communications and able to articulate and partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Can work independently and be hands on when needed
- Strong analytical skill set
- The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical
- Open to travelling on a regular basis (50-60%)
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117