APAC Music Business Director - Examination Board
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-recognized and established international exam board for the performing arts. Headquartered in Europe, they offer accredited qualifications, from graded examinations and certificates to diplomas and higher level vocational qualifications. Their programs include a wide range of syllabi across a variety of instruments and genres. Due to business expansion, they now are hiring a Business Director for their Music business to be based in HK.
Reporting to Europe, the incumbent will be responsible for the growth of the music business portfolio across Asia and Australasia. You will achieve this through the development of local networks in the region who will provide a direct line to teachers and other key decision makers. You will further the organization's international academic footprint and develop relationships with music conservatories, universities and other academic institutions across the region with a view to provide support for qualifications and development of the regional examiner panel. Additionally, you will also manage existing music partnerships and relationships in the region as well as liaise with government and high-level stakeholders to further business interests.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A degree in Music or equivalent practical music qualification
- Expertise in the music education sector in Hong Kong, China or Singapore
- Classroom or individual teaching background
- Gravitas and strong communication skills to manage a complex range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in running workshops, training sessions and delivering conference presentations
- Strong English fluency - both verbal and written; Chinese language skills and advantage
- Willingness to travel regionally and to Europe
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT215447.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.