APAC Outsourcing Risk Manager
One of our key banking clients is hiring an Outsourcing Risk Manager to join their APAC team in Singapore.
- Plan and implement the third party/ intercompany outsourcing governance framework
- Assist the businesses on service arrangements and procedures, manage and monitor the service level agreements, activity levels / KPIs, service quality and reporting
- Act as key contacts to their global, regional and local partners, and take ownership of the Affiliates program including due diligence, contracting, risk assessments and documentation
- Provide Third Party subject matter expertise on change management, projects, legal entity changes
- Lead training and awareness communications related to outsourcing to businesses and functions in the Asia region
- Ensure strong stakeholder communications between the Business and it's Outsourcing affiliates, without compromising the Banks' service delivery to its clients
- At least 12-15 years' Third Party/ Outsourcing program management experience with APAC regional exposure
- Hands on experience of outsourcing processes and risk management in Corporate and Investment Banking would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.