APAC Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$8500 - S$10000 per month + bonus|
For one of our client a global market research company specialized in advertising, loyalty, marketing, media, and public affairs market research is looking for a Procurement Manager, APAC.
This function has the responsibility to support and organize key Global strategic projects and initiatives through Collaboration with internal business clients. Function assesses the regional market on key materials and services, formulates business strategies, crafts supplier proposals, secures input from internal clients, and negotiates Global and Regional contracts.
- Responsible for supporting sourcing Global strategy & development, contract negotiations, and supplier management in the region.
- Strategy of development, negotiation preparation & execution, performance management, and financial management of strategic Procurement Initiative
- Take initiative to gather market intelligence and business requirements, analyzing supplier spend, managing sourcing projects, assessing supplier risk and sustainability, and cost analysis
- Support Global strategic projects and initiatives with sourcing expertise. Identify potential sources of supply on projects and initiatives. Perform business analysis, risk assessment, and provide recommendations and solutions to internal clients based on organizational need and financial objectives
- Take the lead role with in-source / outsource analysis, and strategic moves and resourcing of Services. Ensure fair and ethical standards are practiced and followed through the sourcing process.
- Prepare and submit Requests for Proposals & Requests for Quotations to sources of supply. Evaluate supplier proposals based on the value proposition represented. Lead the negotiation team to a favorable conclusion.
- Ensure continuous improvement in supplier relationship and contract management compliance.
- Identify and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Procurement Function in the region to evaluate and benchmark the functional performance of existing procurement processes and systems.
- At least 8 to 10 years' of experience in Indirect Procurement
- Incumbent must have financial acumen to analyze and advise effectively
- Experience in a similar industry is a good advantage (indirect procurement)
- Strong organizational, coordination and communication (oral and written) skills and sound judgment are required due to the high degree of interaction with all level of management
- Strong project management skills are essential for this position
- Ability to influence and gain consensus, plan strategy, and lead complex negotiations are imperative
- Ability to communicate with a broad range a functions /specialists
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00044615- firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.