APAC Project Management Lead
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$160000 per annum + negotiable|
A global leader in the travel industry is looking for an APAC Project Management Lead (Client Implementations) to join the Singapore team. Reporting to the global head of project management, you will be managing the APAC implementation team through appropriate delegation and coaching, aligning the region and countries on methodology, coming up with strategies to improve and ensure satisfactory and efficient implementations.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Expert in project management (preferably in a client or implementation management function) and experienced in leading a regional PM team
- Prince 2 / PMP certification preferred
- Good understanding in Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
- Travel-related industry experience is preferred
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 0405 or contact Hazel Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148