APAC Senior Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$130000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum + Variable bonus|
APAC FP&A Senior Manager
Our client is an international Listed MNC in the energy sector. They have offices across the globe and APAC is a key region.
This role effectively heads up FP&A function for the region reporting into the APAC CFO. You will partner and support key stakeholders for FP&A matters by providing strategic insights and analysis. You will coordinate budgeting and forecasting process and ensure effective reporting and KPI measures. You will help the business to drive growth and productivity and constantly be focused on ways to improve performance, whilst highlighting any risks. You will complete assigned analytics for key stakeholders. You will help to identify ways to improve FP&A processes and systems and make the necessary recommendations.
- Degree holder with accounting qualifications
- 7 years of experience with at least 3 in FP&A within MNC.
- Experience with Hyperion
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to interpret business and technical requirements to a broad audience of stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- Good business acumen, strong relationship building skills and a pragmatic nature
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills with strong influencing ability and the ability to gain the confidence of senior management at global, regional and location level
- Ability to exercise independence of action and decisions
- Happy to travel
Immediate candidates / short notice periods preferred.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Only Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only